You might be impressed with your new Android phone because of its exciting performance. Yet, over time, you probably discover something is not well with the system as it used to be. And you may encounter the phenomenon like screen unresponsive, Android app crashing, connection issues, battery draining, and so on.
Well, you don't have to be upset in these scenarios, for all you need is a fantastic Android phone repair software or app to fix your phone to normal. Now, we will jump straight to the point to tell you the 10 best Android repair tools for your reference.
- 1. Android Repair
- 2. ReiBoot for Android
- 3. Fixppo for Android
- 4. Assistant for Android
- 5. Greenify
- 6. Phone Doctor Plus
- 7. Repair System for Android
- 8. All-In-One Toolbox
- 9. System Repair for Android 2019
- 10. System Repair for Lolipop
1. Android Repair
Black screen, blue screen, phone overheating, battery issues, auto restart/power-off, system crash, bricked Android...? Alright, these may be the most prominent manifestations of Android phone errors, aside from its physical damages.
Actually, when you encounter these problems, you can take Android Repair into account. It is the best Android repair software for PC, which can help solve any system issues almost perfectly for overall Android devices.
Brief intro to Android Repair:
- Fix various Android issues, including phone black screen, play store not working, Android not turning on/off, apps keeping crashing/rebooting, OTA update failed, stuck in a boot loop, Android UI not working, bricked Android phone, and more.
- A high success rate of fixing Android problems.
- Fix Android system to normal easily and quickly.
- Support AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Orange, etc.
- Apply to a wide range of Android devices, such as Samsung, Huawei, Motorola, LG, Xiaomi, Sony, OPPO, Vivo, etc.
- It never intrudes on the privacy of its users.
How can we use the best Android phone repair software? OK, it's pretty easy. But before that, please back up your Android phone to PC in case it could cause data loss in the process of repairing your phone.
Then, have the Android repair software free downloaded on PC before we know how to use it:
Step 1. Run the Android Repair utility on your computer and choose "Repair" from the incoming window.
Step 2. Plug your Android device into this computer with a USB cable and choose "Android Repair" from the left menu. The tool will show you the Android issues it can fix. You can browse it and click "Start".
Step 3. Fill in your device info in the forthcoming interface and press "Next" to continue.
Step 4. Input the number "000000" to the blank field and hit "Confirm" to go on. Here, please note that the system repair may wipe away all your Android data.
Step 5. Boot the Android phone to the download mode following the directions below:
Case 1: On a phone with the "Home" button, power off your device, press the Home, Power & Volume Down keys for 10s. Release all buttons and hold the Volume Up key to get into the download mode.
Case 2: On a phone without the "Home" button, turn off your device, press the Bixby, Power & Volume Down keys for around 10s and then release. Hold the Volume Up key to enter the download mode.
Step 6. After rebooting the phone to download mode, you need to click "Next" to download the firmware for your device.
Step 7. Once done, the software will begin repairing your Android system automatically.
- Fix almost all Android issues like a pro.
- Lightweight, simple, and easy-to-use.
- Include additional features.
- 100% safe and virus free.
- It's a paid product.
- Recently, an app keeps crashing on my phone. I give this tool a try, and it definitely solved the issue. I think it can be the best tool for anyone who has ever met such a problem on Android.
- Android Phone Keeps Turning off? 3 Ways to Fix It!
- Full Guide on How to Fix Android System Crash Issue
2. ReiBoot for Android
ReiBoot for Android is designed to fix Android phone issues, including device stuck in recovery, screen freeze, not charging, device slow or brick, battery drain, etc. This phone repair software offers clear instructions to enter or exit Download mode or Odin mode, fast boot mode, and recovery mode.
- It solves the second most Android phone issues.
- Doesn't lead to data loss.
- Some features are hidden behind a paywall.
- Cannot fix boot-modifying malware.
- Seeing as it has a simple and aesthetically pleasing interface, which is also straightforward. For example, to enter recovery mode, Odin mode, and other Android operating modes, all you do is connect your device and click one button.
Download ReiBoot for Android: https://www.tenorshare.com/products/reiboot-for-android.html
3. Fixppo for Android
With its impressive user interface, Fixppo for Android can quickly address pretty much issues pertaining to Android devices, including phone crashes, phone stuck on the boot screen, unresponsive phone screen, update failures, and more. You can use this Android troubleshooting software with a great deal of convenience.
- Rectify potential errors in a speedier manner.
- Fix a variety of system issues with a couple of clicks.
- Its free trial only checks if your phone supports it.
- A few minor bugs.
- It really worked! This software is amazing. It not only fixes my Android but also easy to install! THX.
Download Fixppo for Android: https://android.imyfone.com/repair-android-system/
4. Assistant for Android
Assistant for Android contains a number of tools on a single intuitive interface. It works as a cache cleaner, file manager, system cleaner, startup manager, volume controller, etc. It could be one of the most powerful Android repair apps to improve phones' performance.
- Simple to launch and use.
- Bulk repairs your Android phone.
- Full-screen advertisements.
- Freeze while fixing the device occasionally.
- It may fail to detect some problems.
- Cache clean, clear selected use to work. It worked before. But now, it stops with the first 1 on the list & won't go any further.
Download Assistant for Android: Click here.
Check if You Need:
- Guide on How to Fix A Soft Bricked Android Phone
- How to Fix Android Tablet White Screen of Death?
Although many of the features available in it are now integrated into the Android system, Greenify is still the guardian of the Android system. It can be used to identify apps that have a negative impact on the overall performance and power consumption of the system, keeping them from consuming your battery power and your memory.
- Easy to configure most features available in its free version.
- Run seamlessly in the background.
- It's been a long time since the last update.
- It cannot work on some popular Android phones.
- Generally, it is simple to use, but it has not been updated for a long time, which makes me a little uneasy. Now, after the update of Android 11, there is a dead restart when the green guardian is started for the first time.
Download Greenify: Click here.
6. Phone Doctor Plus
Phone Doctor Plus can test more than 30 kinds of hardware in & out, including Android phone overheating, system monitoring, battery monitoring, and optimization, monitoring of Android data status and usage. Again, new features like the one-tap test, battery test, the refreshed interface have been added to it recently.
- Keep an eye on your network usage.
- View system related info.
- Get Android phone repaired rapidly.
- The app may not be able to fix some phone issues.
- It can crash at times.
- Easy to do, but it said my Bluetooth doesn't work, and it does, and my WiFi it works. I just do get WiFi at home; other than that, good.
Download Phone Doctor Plus: Click here.
7. Repair System for Android
Repair System for Android is devoted to helping you find unseen Android phone issues. It is an excellent Android phone fixer for checking the entire system and thus resolve the problems. This Android repair tool can also scan your memory RAM and remove any junk files and empty folders.
- It has 5 independent tools built-in.
- Comprehensive system manager.
- Absolutely for free.
- Occasionally shut down while performing a task.
- Many apps get automatically installed after using it.
- This is a brilliant app. It fixed the issues in my phone, made it faster, and sorted out my Android System. But its update has some bugs.
Download Repair System for Android: Click here.
8. All-In-One Toolbox
All-In-One Toolbox has multiple tools inside a single app to help fix many problems affecting your Android devices. It servers as a mini launcher, Android memory optimizer, speed booster, battery optimizer, CPU cooler. Plus, you can also make use of this phone repair software to clean junk files from Android and analyze WiFi networks.
- 1-tap to cool CPU, boost speed, and clean junk files.
- Maintain good performance for Android fleetly.
- Its latest version might cause some data to disappear automatically.
- It does not clean cache files of system apps.
- It mostly does what the description says as far as cleaning cache files and stopping apps from running. However, this app is constantly throwing up notifications, useless ads, burying to force mistakes.
Download All-In-One Toolbox: Click here.
9. System Repair for Android 2019
System Repair for Android 2019 will check your entire phone system to decide what needs to be done for optimizing performance and stability. It takes care of any frustrating software issue that holds you back. To use it, you can run a scan on your phone, after which the repair will be performed automatically.
- Fast and reliable.
- Notify and fix several minor issues quickly.
- Too many advertisements.
- It may crash sometimes.
- This app is the magic wand to get the best out of the performance of my Samsung S8, although minor issues are left unfixed.
10. Dr. Android Repair Master
Dr. Android Repair Master has a complete package for checking and fixing various system errors. It can check your entire system in minutes and resolve the matters presented, improving the productivity of your device. This Android repair software is specialized in addressing startup issues, the slowdown of the system, and some unknown bugs.
- Fix unknown bugs with fixation assistance.
- Repair system slowdown at high speed.
- It may stop the processing of Android.
- The download issues might cause a problem.
- It helps me in fixing frozen Sony and increase its speed. Few downsides are that it represents ads that link to other applications and cannot upgrade my phone.
To sum up, we can conclude that Android Repair is proficient in fixing nearly all Android issues and is trusted by countless individuals and websites. So, it is likely to be the most powerful and popular Android phone repair software to date. Further, this utility is specially designed to the delight of various Android users out there. It delivers as promised each time you need it to come to the phone repair.
At last, if you find other useful counterparts, feel free to share them in the comment area below to help more folks.
[Solved] How to Fix Android System Recovery 3e and Recover Lost Data?
Android Phone Makes No Sound? Here are Solutions!
Getting Android Blue Screen of Death on My Device, How Do I Fix It?
[Fixed] Samsung Phone Stuck on Odin Mode, How to Fix It?
Top 5 Powerful Android Data Recovery Apps and Software of 2021
3 Methods to Resolve iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop
How to repair corrupted Android OS? ›
- Scan your phone with Google Play Protect. As an Android user, you almost have nothing to worry about if your phone is corrupted; because all you need is to scan it with the Google Play Protect feature. ...
- Uninstall rogue apps manually. ...
- Factory reset your phone. ...
- Seek professional help.
Repair Mode can be enabled by heading into the Settings menu and then going into the Battery and Device Care section. Once the mode is enabled, the phone will reboot, blocking access to important and personal information.Is DroidKit Android repair tool safe? ›
Yes, DroidKit is fully safe to use!
In any event, this software is the most reliable and risk-free option for concurrently repairing various issues that can occur with Android smartphones.
Reset Android Using Android SDK Tools
The Android SDK means a software development kit that enables people to hard reset Android phones.
- Identify the biggest storage-hungry culprits. ...
- Free up space (easily). ...
- Check to see what other types of apps and files are taking up a lot of space. ...
- Manage music and podcasts. ...
- Sort out your photos. ...
- Delete old offline maps. ...
- Empty app cache or app data. ...
- Do a factory reset.
Here's how: Open the dialing pad as if you were making a phone call. Type *#0*# The menu will appear automatically.How do I install new firmware on Android? ›
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap System. System update.
- You'll see your update status. Follow any steps on the screen.
Here is a list of popular Android data recovery apps: Tenorshare UltData for Android Data Recovery. Wondershare Dr Fone. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android Free.How do I force a system repair? ›
- Click Start.
- Click the power button icon.
- Press and hold down the Shift key and then click Restart. ...
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Go to Advanced Options > Startup Repair.
- After the startup repair process is complete, reboot the computer.
Open the Phone app and tap Keypad, then type *#0*#. A diagnostic screen pops up with buttons for a variety of tests. Tap Red, Green, or Blue to test those pixel colors.
Is DroidKit free? ›
DroidKit is free to download and try out on both Windows and macOS.Is DroidKit free or paid? ›
If you want to utilize all the features of DroidKit, you will have to get the full version. Moreover, you can get the free version by two means, either by paying or getting a cracked version. But since we have listed the risks a cracked DroidKit version can cause, we recommend paying for the full version of DroidKit.What is the safest rooting app for Android? ›
The developers claim the app is 100 percent safe and secure which won't void the warranty. It supports numerous old and new Android devices. Features: Supports 7000+ devices.
A factory data reset erases your data from the phone. While data stored in your Google Account can be restored, all apps and their data will be uninstalled. To be ready to restore your data, make sure that it's in your Google Account. Learn how to back up your data.What software do I need to hard reset my Android phone? ›
The Android Device Manager is another effective way to hard reset your Android phone. It is both an app and a web-based program designed to find , lock a missing or lost phone, and erase stored data and settings remotely.How do you do a master reset on an Android phone? ›
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General & Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device.
- Tap Delete all.
1. *2767*3855# (Wipe Your Device and Reinstall Firmware) This is one of the most effective Android security codes that you can use to quickly wipe all information from your device.Which app is used for cleaning Android? ›
AVG Cleaner for Android is a free maintenance tool that keeps your Android devices running at peak performance and speed by identifying and removing junk files, bloatware, and other unnecessary files and apps from your device.What is *# 9900? ›
*#9900# Opens up system dump mode.What does the code * * 4636 * * do? ›
Android code: *#*#4636#*#*
This code will open up a menu that shows information about your phone's data usages.
What happens if you dial *# 31? ›
Hide Caller ID: *31#
The caller might have hidden the ID intentionally or sometimes it can be accidental. If you want to hide the caller ID dial *31# and press call button.
- Find a stock ROM for your phone. ...
- Download the ROM to your phone.
- Back up all your data.
- Boot into recovery.
- Select Wipe to factory reset your phone. ...
- From the recovery home screen, select Install and navigate your way to the stock ROM you downloaded.
- Swipe the bar to begin installation.
The best way to force an Android update is to go to Settings > Software update > Download and install. You can also force Android updates by reinstalling Android OS using a PC or rooting your Android for deeper customizations.What is boot recovery mode? ›
Every smartphone has a built-in recovery mode, which can be used to perform a variety of tasks, depending on the operating system of your device. On Android smartphones, the recovery mode can be used to perform tasks like clearing the cache, factory resetting the phone, or installing update packages.What is the best recovery app? ›
- DiskDigger (Android) DiskDigger is an effective photo recovery app for Android devices. ...
- PhoneRescue (iPhone and Android) ...
- Recuva (Android) ...
- Tenorshare Ultdata (iPhone) ...
- Dr. ...
- FonePaw (Android and iPhone) ...
- EaseUS MobiSaver (Android) ...
- Dumpster App (Android)
As long as no data is overwritten, data recovery is still possible. This, in essence, is how data recovery software works. If you want the highest chance of success when using data recovery software to undelete files, you need to act fact.Is there any free software for data recovery? ›
Recuva is the very best free data recovery software tool available, hands down. It's very easy to use, but has many optional advanced features as well. It can recover files from hard drives, external drives (USB drives, etc.), BD/DVD/CD discs, and memory cards.How do I run a repair command? ›
- Entering the CMD windows.
- Type in sfc /scannow, and press the Enter key. ...
- If the SFC command doesn't work. ...
- Type in DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth to scan the corruptions of Windows images.
- Type in DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:repairSource\install.
- Press Windows logo key + L to get to the sign-in screen, and then restart your PC by pressing the Shift key while you select the Power button > Restart in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Your PC will restart in the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) environment.
The easiest way to use Boot-Repair is to create a live-USB disk of Boot-Repair-Disk (a disc starting Boot-Repair automatically), and boot on it. Remark : it is recommended to install the ISO on a live-USB (eg via UnetBootin or LiliUSB or Universal USB Installer). Do not burn it on a DVD if your boot is in EFI mode.
What does *# 0 *# do? ›
Accessing the Secret Diagnostic Menu
To get the ball rolling, simply open your Samsung's phone app. From there, enter *#0*# using the dial pad, and the phone will immediately go into its secret diagnostic mode. Note that the process is automatic, so there's no need to tap on the green call button to enter the command.
Go to Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & feedback. Go to Start , then select Settings > Privacy & security > Diagnostics & feedback.How can I test everything on my phone? ›
Launch your phone's dialer. Enter one of two mostly used Android diagnostic codes: *#0*# or *#*#4636#*#*. Codes may vary from device to device. *#0*# code would offer a bunch of standalone tests that can be performed to check the performance of your device's screen display, cameras, sensor & volumes/power button.What is system repair mode? ›
The System Recovery Options menu contains several tools, such as Startup Repair, that can help you recover Windows from a serious error. This set of tools is on your computer's hard disk and on the Windows installation disc. Note: You can also create a system repair disc that contains the System Recovery Options menu.How to access BIOS? ›
- ASRock: F2 or DEL.
- ASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for Motherboards.
- Acer: F2 or DEL.
- Dell: F2 or F12.
- ECS: DEL.
- Gigabyte / Aorus: F2 or DEL.
- HP: F10.
- Lenovo (Consumer Laptops): F2 or Fn + F2.
Click Repair your computer. Select the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt. Type Bootrec.exe, and then press Enter.Is FoneDog software free? ›
FoneDog Toolkit for Android - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.Is Dr fone for Android free? ›
Fone Air. Transfer, share, and access your data & files online across devices. 100% Free.Is FoneDog free to use? ›
With those 3 factors in mind, we recommend that you FoneDog Android Data Recovery, which is Fonedog android data recovery free to download. With its high trust rating and exceptional recovery success rate, the program can surely retrieve your most important files.Is there a free Droid transfer app? ›
Droid Transfer is available with a free demo enabling transfer of 50 copies of Music and Photo items. The full version costs $30 and will run indefinitely with no restrictions. The software works alongside a free Android Application, Transfer Companion, available for download on the Google play store.
Is Droidkit only for Samsung? ›
Note: Currently for Samsung phones & tablets only. Support for other Android devices is coming soon…Is Fonedog toolkit for Android safe? ›
Fonedog is safe to use, but it has a relatively low success rate. So, sometimes you may not recover certain files that you deleted on your Android device. It will also not recover files that are backed up on cloud services like Google Drive.What is the best one click root? ›
- OneClickRoot - one click root app. ...
- iRoot - one click root app. ...
- Towel Root - one click root app. ...
- Romaster SU - one click root app. ...
- Root Genius - one click root app. ...
- Baidu Root - one click root app.
Step 1: Download the King Root apk on your phone and install it by following the on-screen instructions. Step 2: Launch the app and hit the One Click Root button to trigger the rooting action. Wait until the rooting progresses on the phone.Which app should I use to root my phone? ›
SuperSU Root is access management tool that is developed for Android devices. It is one of the best root apps that offers user access logging and detailed log of the applications that require to access superuser permissions.Do Android battery repair apps work? ›
The short answer is no. apps you can download will mostly do things like force close apps “that require power to run in the background” or dim your display.. etc. but none of that will actually fix your battery. Li batteries should not power off at 50%!What does system repair mode do? ›
What is System repair mode? Under System repair mode, you can download and install the firmware for your phone to repair the system. Power off your phone, then simultaneously long press the Power button and Volume up button to enter Fastboot mode.What is Android system service app? ›
Show activity on this post. Android Services. Android services are system component which allows performing a longer-running operation while not interacting with the user. Just like Activities , Service runs on Main Thread and has a life cycle but unlike Activity , Services do not have a UI.How do I prompt automatic repair? ›
In the command prompt window, type “chkdsk /r c:” and hit Enter. This command will check your drive for errors using the CHKDSK utility and automatically repair them if possible. Type “sfc /scannow” and hit Enter. This will check the integrity of Windows system files using the System File Checker tool.What apps should not be on my Android phone? ›
- 117. Document Manager.
- 217. Coin track Loan - Online loan.
- 317. Cool Caller Screen.
- 417. PSD Auth Protector.
- 517. RGB Emoji Keyboard.
- 617. Camera Translator Pro.
- 717. Fast PDF Scanner.
- 817. Air Balloon Wallpaper.
How can I make my Android battery 100% again? ›
- Let your screen turn off sooner.
- Reduce screen brightness.
- Set the brightness to change automatically.
- Turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations.
- Restrict apps with high battery use.
- Turn on adaptive battery.
- Delete unused accounts.
- Turn on dark theme.
Apps running quietly in the background are a common cause of idle battery drain in phones. Even when you think they're closed, many apps continue to leach power thanks to the permissions you granted them upon installation (whether you knew it or not).
The Advanced Boot Options screen lets you start Windows in advanced troubleshooting modes. You can access the menu by turning on your computer and pressing the F8 key before Windows starts.What is bootloader mode? ›
The Bootloader can be used in situations when your phone can't start normally, or when you need to use specific system tools to help you solve issues. You might need to use it in situations such as: Factory resetting a phone that can't otherwise be reset. Rebooting a phone that can't otherwise be restarted.What is Android recovery mode? ›
Android Recovery Mode is a tool that can help you fix problems with your Android devices. You boot into recovery mode, and then you can troubleshoot your problems. Most people never need to use it, but there are situations in which it can bring a malfunctioning Android device back to life.What does system UI do on my phone? ›
What is System UI? Screen through which users are authenticated to a specific user account. System bar that can can be positioned on the left, bottom, or right of the screen and that can include facet buttons for navigation to different apps, toggle the notification panel, and provide vehicle controls (such as HVAC).How do I check for malware on my Android phone? ›
- Go to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the menu button. You can do this by tapping on the three-line icon found in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Select Play Protect.
- Tap Scan. ...
- If your device uncovers harmful apps, it will provide an option for removal.
Android System WebView is an essential part of the Android OS that lets apps display web content. The WebView app is essential to most modern Android device's operation and can't be disabled or uninstalled without consequence.